Courtin'? Here's Adieu! Courtin'? Here's Adieu!

One simple joke delivered wonderfully.

The art and sounds just compliment this funny joke.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02

Not too shabby.

Just like the last one: pure brilliance. This collab was worth the wait.

Another Day Seven Another Day Seven

Great job!

This was great, nearly perfect in all accounts. Although I think the loading screen didn't work quite right, as the play button appeared well before the movie was fully loaded. Other than that, keep up the fantastic job.

Down At Juice Bar Down At Juice Bar

So Friggin' hilarious!

I loved it. The broken English is great. Keep up the great job!

ChrisNosal responds:

Thank you.

littleFoot littleFoot

Great job!

Even though I was half-expecting a slight parody of the Land Before Time series due to the title, that was incredible. Only problem is that I need to wait for the next part. Oh well, it'll be worth it.

Under Sea Friends Ep.1 Under Sea Friends Ep.1

Not entirely bad.

I would have personally liked it if the rocks and clams weren't see-through and maybe a light bluish background. Overall, a decent job.

TheMythicBrother responds:

Yeah I did conside a blue background but it just made the whale look transparent.

Kuptan's Rage Kuptan's Rage

It's very nice

My only complaint is the text didn't stay onscreen long enough for me to read it all. But, everything else, I can't complain. Nice graphics, good sounds, overall a nice piece of work.

synsacrum responds:

cool and thanks a lot

i've gotten a couple comments about the text so i'll be sure to work on that for my next one.

A Horrible Day A Horrible Day

Not too bad

Normally, stick movies aren't so great, but this one is alright. It's pretty entertaining, even though the replay button doesn't work all that well, like you stated.

Poninjas Episode Three Poninjas Episode Three

Definitly an improvement.

It's a lot better than the other jedi one for sure. But it still is missing that fast pace action that the other ones have. Still, it's worthwhile seeing it once or twice.

Decline of Video Gaming 2 Decline of Video Gaming 2

Hillarious and great

This movie is so funny. Every joke kept me laughing for hours. And the mini-games are pretty fun while waiting for it to load.