|~Puzzatales!~| |~Puzzatales!~|

Very Fun

I especially liked the Webcam puzzle option. I should get someone to solve that while filming them waving their arms around and shifting side to side to find out which piece should go where. Not that I did anything like that >.> <.<

Another Small Favor Another Small Favor

Great Game, Think I Found A Major Bug

After receiving the task to eliminate the Rebellion in the Sky Kingdom, I tried to trade a rabbit for the last item the Scavenger had. Apparently, Mr. Big Green Assassin decided to crouch near the fire and not leave. I could do nothing but shoot. I seriously hope that wasn't supposed to happen, because it sure didn't look like it. Also ran into multiple glitches involving duplication of items in the menu and the Trading Post. Couldn't tell you how on earth I managed that, though...

EYEkanoids EYEkanoids

Not too bad, but rough around the edges

The gameplay was pretty good, though simple. Coding seems up to par since it felt very responsive. I wish the ball would vary its angle upon reflection, sind swatting the ball in a left direction sometimes causes it to go in an upward-right direction. Graphically, not much to speak about, although it was clean, simple.

Keep it up, it's definitely a good start.

~MW

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

I have only one thing to say.

Holy cow. This is certainly interesting, frustrating, and utterly addicting. Checkpoints would be handy, like everyone else is stating. Other than that, good work.

Pandemic Pandemic

Wow.

I killed everybody in 100 days.

Does that make me a bad person?

Anyways, fun game, although getting into Western Europe was a pain in the rear, to say in the least.

Nimian Hunter Nimian Hunter

Awesome Work

Reminded me a lot of Shadow of the Colossus. Great game to play just to waste a little time. Well worth the time, too!

Platform Game Maker Platform Game Maker

One suggestion.

I couldn't find anyway for the character to jump. If it was in there, I'm just not observant enough. If it wasn't, add it in next time. Makes it a bit easier to build a complex level.

Shoot A Raccoon! Shoot A Raccoon!

Just one thing,

This is pretty cool, but slow down the racoons down would you? The speed at which they pop in and out is way to quick for my reflexes. Other than that, it's pretty decent.

Ball-mazing! Ball-mazing!

Not too shabby

The graphics weren't necessarily top-notch production quality, but it's definitely a good time-killer. There were parts in there that were quite unexpected, which is good mind you. Overall, a good job.

A Wizards Tale A Wizards Tale

Very likeable.

This interactive movie was really good. Although my only suggestion for the sequel is, if you do something like the dragon again, keep his reation time a little slower. Maybe it's just me, but it seemed like I clicked one frame too late on the dragon too often. Other than that, I have no major gripes about it.