Courtin'? Here's Adieu! Courtin'? Here's Adieu!

One simple joke delivered wonderfully.

The art and sounds just compliment this funny joke.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02

Not too shabby.

Just like the last one: pure brilliance. This collab was worth the wait.

Another Day Seven Another Day Seven

Great job!

This was great, nearly perfect in all accounts. Although I think the loading screen didn't work quite right, as the play button appeared well before the movie was fully loaded. Other than that, keep up the fantastic job.

|~Puzzatales!~| |~Puzzatales!~|

Very Fun

I especially liked the Webcam puzzle option. I should get someone to solve that while filming them waving their arms around and shifting side to side to find out which piece should go where. Not that I did anything like that >.> <.<

Another Small Favor Another Small Favor

Great Game, Think I Found A Major Bug

After receiving the task to eliminate the Rebellion in the Sky Kingdom, I tried to trade a rabbit for the last item the Scavenger had. Apparently, Mr. Big Green Assassin decided to crouch near the fire and not leave. I could do nothing but shoot. I seriously hope that wasn't supposed to happen, because it sure didn't look like it. Also ran into multiple glitches involving duplication of items in the menu and the Trading Post. Couldn't tell you how on earth I managed that, though...

EYEkanoids EYEkanoids

Not too bad, but rough around the edges

The gameplay was pretty good, though simple. Coding seems up to par since it felt very responsive. I wish the ball would vary its angle upon reflection, sind swatting the ball in a left direction sometimes causes it to go in an upward-right direction. Graphically, not much to speak about, although it was clean, simple.

Keep it up, it's definitely a good start.

~MW